Conditions of Sale
- The Buyer is responsible for providing safe and suitable storage and for ensuring that the storage tank will take the full quantity ordered.
- The Buyer will also indemnify the Seller against claims, damages, expenses or costs which may arise as a result of the Buyer not observing these conditions.
- The Seller's measurements of quantity will be accepted by the Buyer.
- The Seller cannot accept responsibility for discrepancies in the Buyer's storage tanks, dip rods or other measuring device.
- Products supplied are chargeable at the price ruling on the day of delivery irrespective of when the order was placed.
- Orders are accepted on the understanding payment is received in full with the agreed terms. Discount where stated is deductable only if the payment is received within the dated period specified on the delivery invoice.
- All goods sold on Reservation of Title. We reserve the right to remove goods at our convenience delivered by our vehicles, until they are paid for in full settlement.